Collection of application Forms(No quota):
Obtain from school in Person
Distribution Period and Return of Application Forms(No set quota for the kindergarten)：
- Date： 1/09/2020 to 30/9/2020
- Time： 11：00am-5：00pm (Monday to Saturday)
Methods： Submit the application form
a) In person to the Kindergarten
b) Return it with the Original document (including identity document, needle card, one photos)
- Application fee：HK$40 (to be collected together with the application form).
- The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
- Performance of applicants on the day of interview and parent’s respond to the level of acceptance towards the Kindergarten’s policy
- The applicant with sibling currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day (As the number of school places in limited , please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- the kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on Saturday 7 November 2020
- Group interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at 23893179/23439505 if interpretation / translation service if required
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 23 December 2020 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 9 to 11 January 2021(“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “2021/22 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2021/22RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2021/22RC” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2021/22K1 place is HK$1000. If the child enters the school, the kindergarten will return the registration fee in September.
- Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2021/22 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded.